The Bright Mosquito Racket is a great device for Getting rid of mosquitoes which has been a common household problem in Sri Lanka. Mosquitoes pose a wide range of problems including Malaria, Filaria, Zika, Chikungunya & Dengue while also making the night sleep a nightmare.
Mosquitoes also make an evening on the garden or the roof top uncomfortable and annoying!
What Causes mosquito infestation?
Prevention is better than cure. Understanding the source of mosquito breeding would be a great first step in reducing the number of mosquitoes around and inside the house.
Some of the main sources of mosquito breeding are,
- Stagnant water
- Clogged drains & gutters
- Water Left out for animals & birds
- Water collecting in garbage dumps
Ensuring these water sources are eliminated before collecting over time would greatly reduce the number of mosquitoes as mosquitoes easily breed in undisturbed & stagnant water.
What attracts mosquitoes?
Some of the key factors that attract mosquitoes are carbon dioxide you exhale, body odor, and body temperature.
Ways to get rid of mosquitoes?
There are many ways that can be used to get rid of mosquitoes that include a variety of natural remedies.
Many products on the market including electric mosquito lamps, bracelets and other devices have not yet proven to be very effective for killing mosquitoes.
To read more on natural remedies and other methods click here .
Why does a mosquito bite itch?
According to medical news today,
“When a mosquito bite breaks the skin, a person’s body recognizes the mosquito’s saliva as a foreign substance. This causes an immune system response, which aims to flush out the intruder.
The swelling around the bite is caused by histamine, which is produced by the immune system.”
How do I use the Bright mosquito racket to get rid of mosquitoes?
The Mosquito racket is one of the most effective ways to kill mosquitoes by batting the racket over them. The Mosquitoes are trapped into the electrified mesh and electrocuted.
How do I Charge the bright mosquito bat?
The Mosquito racket is rechargeable and can be charged using the charger cable included in the package.
FUN FACT! DID YOU KNOW?
Only a female mosquito bites!
We usually ship orders inside Colombo & suburbs within 1-2 working days & rest of the country within 5-7 working days.
Delivery Charge within Colombo & suburbs is Rs. 150/- & rest of the country is Rs. 250/-. (Delivery charge shown in checkout page when you enter details).
Looking for customer reviews?
Click here to check out customers who have bought products from us!
How can I place an order?
- Click on the item you would like to purchase.
- Click on add to cart. Note: Multiple items can be added to same cart & delivery fee is charged only once for all items.
- Click view cart by selecting the icon on the top right corner (next to the search bar).
- Click on proceed to check out.
- Fill in the details required to place an order.
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘create account’ on the same page (under the e-mail id). This will help save the details for your next purchase!
- The shipping charge & also total will be calculated upon entering the address & selecting area.
- Click on place order!
- An e-bill will be forwarded to your email address & you will also receive a confirmation to your mobile number.
- Your order has been placed & will be delivered soon!!
How can I contact you?
Our team is available via online chat to assist you and also you can click here to see contact details to speak with us directly.