Measuring ingredients in the kitchen has most of the time been done by using thumb rules, tea spoons and cups. However, a Kitchen scale, although a basic equipment for most kitchens, is one of the most important pieces of equipment to have great consistency in the taste of food.
To give you an example that can be tried practically – Measure a cup of flour.
When you use only a cup to do the measurement although the cup looks full, the weight of the flour per cup when measured using a digital scale might not be the same and can have a difference of up to 30%.
This is because an ingredient like flour when loosely packed has many air particles in between making the cup look full but with less quantity making a difference in the overall taste and quality of the food.
The measuring scale also helps to measure the right amount and also reduces any wastage of over using expensive ingredients while also ensuring a healthy food diet.
Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 3.5 cm (L x W x H) (Approximate)
Weighing Scale Parameters
Min Weight: 1g
Max Weight: 10 Kg
How do I measure the ingredients on the kitchen scale?
Place the bowl without any ingredient onto the electronic scale. Press the tare button on the electronic scale to bring the weight to Zero on the LCD Display. Then Place the ingredient into the bowl to the required weight.
Can I change the Battery on the kitchen Scale?
The Battery can simply be changed by removing the back cover on the digital scale.
We usually ship orders inside Colombo & suburbs within 1-2 working days & rest of the country within 5-7 working days.
Delivery Charge within Colombo & suburbs is Rs. 150/- & rest of the country is Rs. 250/-. (Delivery charge shown in checkout page when you enter details).
Looking for customer reviews?
Click here to check out customers who have bought products from us!
How can I place an order?
- Click on the item you would like to purchase.
- Click on add to cart. Note: Multiple items can be added to same cart & delivery fee is charged only once for all items.
- Click view cart by selecting the icon on the top right corner (next to the search bar).
- Click on proceed to check out.
- Fill in the details required to place an order.
- You can choose to create an account by selecting ‘create account’ on the same page (under the e-mail id). This will help save the details for your next purchase!
- The shipping charge & also total will be calculated upon entering the address & selecting area.
- Click on place order!
- An e-bill will be forwarded to your email address & you will also receive a confirmation to your mobile number.
- Your order has been placed & will be delivered soon!!
How can I contact you?
Our team is available via online chat to assist you and also you can click here to see contact details to speak with us directly.